Saturday, April 09, 2005

April Flowers


What is up with all the law students that are coming out in the closet? It is true, our law school is known as one of the gayest in the country and for that I am glad. This year, sadly, we had one of our own go back in the closet after the Pope once again declared homosexuality a sin calling it the “ideology of evil.” Down one. But wait…spring has arrived and much like the tulips the closeted and downlow gay boys are coming out to play.

While I love the fact that the club continues to grow despite defects I have to admit that I am a bit jealous of the new recruits. When I came out of the closet in college I was a chubby dude and no one wanted my booty save my crazy (now ex-)boyfriend. The new recruits had a much better welcoming. They both had dates with cute boys within two weeks of coming out.

Maybe I should have waited until law school to start being sexually active… I am sure I could have passed as a het…well…maybe.

Welcome, new kiddies, go and enjoy spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home