Sunday, April 10, 2005

Picture Taking

Do you ever have the feeling that you're beeing followed? How about a feeling that you are under investigation by the FBI and there are agents taking your photo while you go about your daily business?

For some reason when I study on the main campus there are inevitably people taking pictures of my study location. While in the main food area I was sitting next to a large bell. A tour group (I think that's what they were) armed with cameras passed by and took pictures of the bell. I was in the background stuffing my face with a nice juicy crepe.

Today while studying in the fine arts library I was the victim of another tour group. This time they were seemingly taking pictures of books! I was also in the background this time doing homework. I wanted to scream "THIS IS A LIBRARY, NOT A TOURIST LOCATION!"

I need to carry a map with directions to the Liberty Bell. I'm afraid some people keep getting off on the wrong trolley stop.

1 Comments:

Blogger john said...

i'd stay away from the fine arts library until tuesday - it's admitted students weekend for the design school...

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home